Counseling, Couples Counseling, Relationship Counseling, EMDR, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, Men's work, Trauma therapy, Personal growth, Bozrah CT, Norwich CT, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Carla Ricci, Marc Nee, Marriage Counseling, Marriage therapy,Gestalt therapy, Couples work, Family Constellation, Systemic Constellation, Spiritual Exploration, Addiction treatment, Addiction therapy, Addiction counseling, Alcoholism counseling
Some of the things hypnotherapy can be used to help with are:
- Sexual problems
- Smoking cessation
- Speech disorders
- Weight control
- Pain management
- Self-esteem/ego strengthening
- Memory and concentration improvement
- Athletic performance enhancement
- Habit change
- and much more......
Individual & Relationship Therapy
What Hypnosis is and is not:
- Hypnosis is simply a state of deep relaxation that allows for integration of suggestions that can support you in the changes you want to make.
- Hypnosis is not magic - it will not do all the work for you. It is a support that can make change much more attainable.
- You will not become unconscious - you will be aware of everything at all times.
- You are in control throughout the process and cannot be made to do anything against your will.
- Hypnosis is not sleep or meditation. It is a trance state that is different from both.
- Almost everyone can be hypnotized if they feel safe and want to be. It is important to find a hypnotherapist you feel comfortable with and trust for it to be effective.
- At Inner Connections if you are seeking only hypnotherapy services, you can expect to meet with your therapist at least twice and possibly up to four times for a particular issue. The first (and possibly second) session will involve discussing the process, address concerns and planning an appropriate course of treatment. The actual hypnosis will be done during a separate session once a plan is agreed on.
"The effects [of hypnotherapy] were deep and lasting. Took down my stress and anxiety level a lot." - Anonymous